EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Toolkit
Understand the requirements of the new regulation and learn how to prepare your team
In this toolkit, you'll have access to:
- The GDPR explained - What the GDPR means for your business, and a simple, pragmatic framework for putting the building blocks in place.
- May 2018 workshop - A link to sign up for the interactive GDPR workshop taking place at the Qualsys head office in May 2018.
- Resources from December 2017 user group - Slides and brochure from our interactive user group, including GDPR presentation and process flow
- How to prepare your team for the GDPR - What GDPR means for stakeholder groups, and a simple guide to engaging your employees
- How to get started implementing the GDPR - Kate Armitage, Qualsys's Product Quality Assurance Manager, recommends 5 initiatives you should introduce for the GDPR
- 10 essential GDPR resources - Mike Bendall, Qualsys's Business Mentor, shares 10 recommended resources to help you prepare for GDPR.
- More resources added monthly
Access the toolkit by filling out the form >>>
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation includes some dramatic changes on how companies manage, process and delete data. It's no longer just about finding data and making sure it's secure. It’s about capturing the context of data and being able to prove you've done everything possible to protect the subject's data and the rights of the subject themselves.
Rob Needham, Technical Director