ISO 45001:2018 Toolkit
The new ISO 45001 standard, published March 12th 2018, has been developed by occupational health and safety experts to provide a more structured approach to OHS management.
Qualsys has put together a toolkit of everything we know so far about the new international health and safety standard.
The toolkit includes the following:
- Whitepaper PPT from ISO 45001:2018 training workshop: Clause overview, gap analysis, summary of the key changes, example risks and opportunities
- ISO 45001:2018 internal audit checklist
- How does 'risk-based thinking' affect your health and safety procedures – What does ISO 45001 mean for you as a H&S professional?
- Managing equipment for asset care and safety – An hour-long webinar explaining why ensuring equipment is 100% effective is crucial.
- ISO 45001 clauses reviewed – We review the requirements of the new standard and quality manager Peter Pond offers his expert opinion.
- ISO 45001 – Timeline for development – Find out what's happening and when.
- The transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 – The transition explained, and a handy checklist.
- What you can do to prepare – Tips on what to do before the standard comes into force.
- What to expect with ISO 45001 – Annex SL – The new standard will reflect other ISO standards in terms of structure, language and so on. Learn more.
- What to expect with ISO 45001 – A new approach to risk – As with most of the revised ISO standards, the new ISO 45001 applies a risk-based approach to occupational health and safety.
- Managing accidents and incidents in EQMS – How Qualsys's software can save you huge amounts of time.
- Essential resources and other useful materials – A library of occupational health and safety resources.