New case study now available on our EQMS website! This is beneficial if you’re a small business looking for a quality management system. Below is a summary of the case study or alternatively click here to go straight to the Yallem Case Study.
Yallem Ltd are specialists in providing piled foundations for simple and complex projects throughout the UK and internationally. Their aim is to supply a service that meets all their clients’ requirements while executing their projects professionally, to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
Jonathan Wilson, Yallem Manager, talks about the challenges in implementing an EQMS system that would work for a small business while enabling Yallem staff to conduct audits on-site, in multiple locations. The system was also required to support ISO 9001 accreditation.
Find out how we implemented our EQMS solution to:
- Gain credibility and attract large business contracts
- Reduce risk and eliminate costly mistakes
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality to customers
- Conduct on-site audits from around the globe
- Take large steps towards ISO 9001:2015 certification