Want to contribute to this article?
Want to meet EQMS users, hear from the Qualsys team, and learn from industry experts?
Our next user group on is set to be the biggest ever.
Read below to find out why quality experts from across the UK are heading to Sheffield next month and how to reserve your space.
Why attend a user group?
- Connect with your community
- Hear how users like you are finding success using EQMS
- Learn from experienced and knowledgeable industry leaders
- Advance your quality, compliance and business management system knowledge
- From new risk apps to global search functionality, topics at Qualsys user groups cover numerous tools and technologies designed to create a culture of quality improvement
- Leave with an actionable plan to help you create a culture of improvement
- Bring key insights back to your business
- Grow your professional network
What are Qualsys user groups?
Qualsys user groups are free, in-person bi-annual meetups that are open to all EQMS users. User groups are typically hosted in Sheffield, and are designed to help you master all things quality, compliance and technology.
Each user group tackles a quality, compliance or business management system related theme and is presented by the Qualsys team.
User groups help you mature your management system by leveraging in-person education and networking.
From day one Qualsys have been tremendously responsive to development requests, and days like this will only help the ongoing improvements”
– Chris Barlow, EPC
Sounds good, how do you join?
Learn more and sign up: https://quality.eqms.co.uk/user-group-9thjuly
Interested? Reserve your spot here: