Kate Armitage, Head of Quality Assurance at Qualsys, ran a live ISO 9001:2015 Q&A webinar to celebrate World Quality Day on 8 November 2018.
Kate is a member of the BSI standards committee with over 15 years’ experience in managing governance, risk and compliance.
Kate trains Qualsys customers to ensure their systems, processes and procedures are compliant and standard-centric.
Kate's webinar targeted ten key questions around ISO 9001:2015, including:
- "How do I document the context of my organisation?"
- "How do I get my colleagues to adopt the ISO process approach?"
- "How do I get leadership to demonstrate commitment to the QMS?"
Kate also discussed:
- The top 10 risks of implementing ISO 9001:2015
- How to use 8D for compliance
- And more
Access the webinar recording here: