GxP FAQs answered: Siôn Wyn interview
8 bitesize videos to watch in under 14 minutes >>>
Worried about the costs of validating computerised systems?
What common validation mistakes are auditors spotting which you should avoid?
How can you create a culture of validation best practice?
What you get when you download the videos:
- How is pharmaceutical regulation changing?
- CSV in 2020
- Avoiding common GxP mistakes
- How is quality management changing?
- Can life science businesses get by on paper?
- Why do pharma businesses still use paper?
- How should businesses implement quality systems?
- What does a good quality software provider look like?
Access the interview video pack now by filling in the form to the right >>>
About Siôn Wyn
Sion Wyn assisted the FDA as a consultant with its re-examination of 21 CFR Part 11, is a key member of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), and has experience providing computerised system validation consultancy services for the drug, device and clinical sector.
" A shift is happening, and it needs to accelerate."
- Siôn Wyn