ISO 45001:2018 Toolkit
The new ISO 45001 standard, published March 12th 2018, has been developed by occupational health and safety experts to provide a more structured approach to OHS management.
Download the toolkit by filling in the form to the right >>>
- Whitepaper PPT from ISO 45001:2018 training workshop – Clause overview, ISO 45001 gap analysis, summary of the key changes, example risks and opportunities
- ISO 45001 webinar – The main challenges implementing ISO 45001, how to overcome them, three case study organisations
- ISO 45001:2018 internal audit checklist
- How does 'risk-based thinking' affect your health and safety procedures – What does ISO 45001 mean for you as a H&S professional?
- Managing equipment for asset care and safety – An hour-long webinar explaining why ensuring equipment is 100% effective is crucial.
- ISO 45001 clauses key changes reviewed – We review the requirements of the new standard and quality manager Peter Pond offers his expert opinion.
- ISO 45001 – Timeline for development – Find out what's happening and when.
- The transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 – The transition explained, and a handy checklist.
- What you can do to prepare – Tips on what to do before the standard comes into force.
- What to expect with ISO 45001 – A new approach to risk – As with most of the revised ISO standards, the new ISO 45001 applies a risk-based approach to occupational health and safety.
- Managing accidents and incidents in EQMS – How Qualsys's software helps you identify health and safety risks and opportunities.
- Essential resources and other useful materials – A library of occupational health and safety resources.
Download the form by filling in the form to the right >>>