Access Your Free ISO 9001:2015 Toolkit
Access a library of shareable content, templates and expert webinars:
This toolkit includes:
1. ISO 9001 Revision Explained - Three-part series explaining 'Context of the Organisation', 'Risk-based Thinking' and 'Leadership Requirements'.
2. April 2018 Transition Workshop - A link to sign up to the interactive 9001:2015 transition workshop taking place at the Qualsys offices on 26 April 2018.
3. ISO 9001 Quiz - ISO 9001 quiz, developed by Qualsys's former Quality Manager Peter Pond.
4. The CQI's Head of Technical Services, Richard Green - The major changes and how Quality professionals can prepare their organisation for the new requirements.
5. ISO 9001:2015 Supplier Management Webinar – Exclusive online webinar discusses how to manage external provisions to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
6. The Process Approach in ISO 9001:2015 – In-depth blog article written in collaboration with The Chartered Quality Institute.
7. Summary of the Global Quality Survey Results - Unique insights into ISO 9001 changes and the impact of Annex SL.
8. Correlation matrices - Compares the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and the ISO 9001 Draft International Standard.
9. ISO 9001 Draft International Standard – Change Matrix (11 pages) detailing all the essential changes.
10. Library of ISO 9001 Links - A compilation of links to essential online ISO 9001:2015 resources.
11. On-Demand Webinar - hosted by Mike Bendall, Qualsys' Business Development Director and Quality Management Process Expert, discussing process control for ISO 9001:2015, with an introduction to Qualsys's issue management module.
12. On-Demand Webinar - hosted by Colin Partington, EQMS Certified Partner and ISO 9001 Expert, outlining and discussing the key changes.
13. Why ISO 9001:2015 Webinar PowerPoint slides.
14. 11-Page ISO 9001 Webinar write up - supporting documentation, providing a summary of all the critical changes.Access the toolkit by filling in the form to the right >>>