Annex SL & ISO 9001:2015 presentation
CQI's Richard Green covers the major changes that will impact your organisation
Fill out the form to watch the webinar now! >>>>
“The introduction of Annex SL based standards is the most important management system event since the introduction of ISO 9001 itself.”
Presented by: Richard Green, Head of Technical Services, The Chartered Quality Institute
Duration: 25 minutes
Used by millions of people and organisations around the world, the ISO 9001:2015 revision has a huge impact on those who work with the standard.
Filmed at the EQMS Annual User Group 2015, Richard Green reveals the major upcoming changes and how quality professionals can prepare to ensure their organisation meets the standard's new requirements.
The webinar covers:
- How the introduction of the Annex SL framework will impact on ISO 9001
- How to correctly define the context of your organisation in line with the new clause
- How the role of the auditor will dramatically evolve
- What risk based thinking means for your organisation
- What is meant by the term 'documented information'