"When I was new to the quality scene several decade ago, "Total Quality Management" by Professor John Oakland was the book my manager said to read and study.
"To this day, the book is an essential blueprint for quality professionals. We are delighted to be partnering with Oakland Consulting."
- Robert Oakley, Director at Qualsys Ltd
EQMS is trusted by global brands:
How to accelerate change, reduce cost and protect your reputation. Fill out the form to access the video & earn CPD points
In this lively, candid talk Professor John Oakland shares:
1. Why Quality professionals don't come to the game with a very good reputation - The 6 challenges faced and why you need to redefine the role of quality in your organisation.
2. Why Quality remains to be the most important competitive weapon - Examples of getting quality right, and getting it wrong.
3. Why you need to work with all stakeholders across the organisation to promote good quality – Why the quality manager needs a constant stream of communications with stakeholders across the business.
4. Frameworks for accelerating change, reducing costs and protecting reputation – The journey to world class quality management.
5. 5 essential steps for engaging your leadership team – How to demonstrate strategic alignment and get the results you want.
After you have watched the video, you will get the opportunity to earn CPD Points!